Image via Feminist Riots
1. I started postgraduate study this week! I will spend the next nine months looking at gender performance through clothing in New Zealand. My mind is already exploding with new ways of thinking and creative expressions of these ideas. Wish me luck!
Image: NZFF Day 1 // Photo by Max Lemeshenko
2. New Zealand Fashion Festival was warmly received this week by members of the public, media and bloggerazi. Lots of fun with friends celebrating in-season collections. Did you check out a show, seminar or the Designer Garage Sale? Drop me a Tweet and tell me about it!
3. I've been a little quiet on the internet this week and it makes me anxious.
4. Sticky notes for mac changed my life. Rather than to do lists scattered on little pieces of paper all over my desk now they are stuck all over my computer. Way tidier! #organized
5. Fashion school has restored my faith in Auckland's ability to dress well. Babes.
6. Gaga tickets arrived :) The stress of getting up early and dealing with a crashing website was worth it to be able to hold these four pieces of paper in my hands... I can't believe HRH Lady Gaga will be here in a few months....
7. IT IS MY BIRTHDAY IN 9 DAYS! I need something spectacular to wear in celebration. Next level glitter. All suggestions welcome!