Image: Top O' The Morning
1. This post should really be entitled "The Last Few Weeks That Were" (someone can shoot me on the grammar later) as school has been kicking my booty. I really want to do well academically but I have the tension of wanting to take bloggy things to a new level. Trying to excel at both at the same time is a 'mare. If someone would like to help me with admin I can pay you... in glitter?
2. I think THIS cover video by Abercrombie & Fitch of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" is a very clever use of their marketing budget...babes in A&F lip-syncing... repost!
Image: Looking at Faerie ME!
Image: Afternoon tea time
4. This week the lovely Katie Coleman of Katie-Marie Cole invited Katherine Lowe and I over for afternoon tea to check out her Spring/Summer 12/13 range. There were Macaroons! Also, pretty clothes. My fave look from the range is this cute shirt with wooden buttons:
Remember to check out Katie Maree Cole's Onceit sale that is on till Wednesday at 12pm (NZ time)
5. You have probably seen the chatter over on Twitter about #MakeupMonday? The yummy Tiffany Low wrote a cute blog post about it here.
6. Purchase of the week goes to these mint brogues from ASOS. Fit like a glove and make me feel like a rockstar. Paired with sea blue chinos and I'm a happy camper.
7. I'm working on a little drawing project this week featuring dinosaurs. I wish they were good enough to upload to the internet but I'm insecure. Maybe next week?