1. I can't believe it is the second week in July! This week I give a presentation on my postgraduate research to a panel of experts. Nerve central! I think I'm prepared... all bundles of good energy and glitter appreciated.
Image: Rising Sun, Melting Moon by Jimmy D
2. I went to Jimmy D's SS13 presentation this week entitled Rising Sun, Melting Moon. It was amazing! I was so overwhelmed with love and excitement <3 Check out the full collection here. The range hits stores in August :-)<
3. If you are a social media nerd like me then you will appreciate Cate Owen's chatter on her blog about brands who think they are fancy on social media (read: telling their fans to share/like something for the chance to win and in doing so spam their friends). A great PSA to any brand using social media.
Image: This is what kindness looks like!
4. I received the most amazing package from Anny Ma yesterday with the kindest note anyone has ever written me. She is a delightful creature who is changing the world! Her words moved my soul. You should follow her on twitter.
5. I'm changing my name to Aych! Well, my friends and family already call me Aych but I'm taking it into the fashion world too :-) I have updated my twitter handle and instagram username to AychMcArdle. Follow me yeah? Isaac mentioned it in a post this week. #Scandal
6. I am in need of some interior decorating inspiration. I've been doing the super minimalist grey/silver/white thing for a while and it is calming but getting a bit boring. What do you think of this sleeping arrangement:
A good excuse to spend another few hours on Pinterest I guess! I love the idea of making my room more magical and Faerie like. I'll report back on this one!
7. On Wednesday night I got to shake a bucket for WTF and AFER at the New Zealand premier of "8" The Play. It made me happy to give my time to a cause I believe in. No better way to kill the winter blues than to give! Do something kind and generous for someone this week yeah?